'Speed dating' with the public officials will take place on the afternoon of May 31, where delegates will have the opportunity to discuss P3 opportunities and developments in key markets within Canada. We accept a maximum of 50 delegates and we divide them over 5 tables, 10 delegates per table, each table also has a moderator.
There are 5 public officials, each starting on a different table, who will spend 20 - 25 minutes talking with the delegates about P3 and infrastructure within their region. This question and answer session is an opportunity for the delegates to form a relationship with the public officials, discuss pipeline, procurement, current projects and any issues surrounding P3s within their region and further afield. After 20 - 25 minutes a bell is rung and the officials rotate around to the next table.
The roundtables are a fantastic opportunity for networking and understanding more about plans for specific regions from the public officials themselves.
- Amanda FarrellPresident and CEO - Partnerships BC
- Teresa FlorizoneVP Corporate Services & CFO - SaskBuilds Corporation
- Chris GauerPresident, Major Projects - Infrastructure Ontario
- Paul LeeRapid Transit & Strategic Projects Manager - The City of Surrey
- Steven KuhnSenior Director - Canada Infrastructure Bank Transition Office