P3 Hub Canada
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce that the fifth annual P3 Hub Canada will be held at The Marriott Pinnacle Harbourfront, Vancouver, in partnership with The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships, on Monday 13 and Tuesday 14 May 2019.
As usual, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions, a rare opportunity to take part in intimate sessions with public sector officials, followed by a networking drinks reception. Focusing on innovation in public-private partnerships, this is the latest event using our fresh style of conferencing - short targeted seminars, roundtables, boardroom and plenary sessions will be curated to share examples of best practice and look at the current and next generation of infrastructure partnership models in Canada.
It has been an interesting few years in the world’s most active P3 space and the P3 Hub Canada will look at issues that are currently facing P3s in Canada. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across Canada in 2019 and beyond.
- 15/04/2019PB for Canada care homes P3Newfoundland and Labrador has appointed a preferred bidder for a health P3...Read More
- 05/04/2019Ontario ‘keen on TOD’The Ontario government is looking at opportunities for transit-oriented developments (TOD), the province’s officials have told P3 Bulletin....Read More
- 02/04/2019FC for Ottawa Trillium LineThe Stage 2 Trillium Line Extension Project has reached financial close with support from two debt providers...Read More
- 21/03/2019Canadian Budget targets broadbandThe Canadian federal Budget has focused on increasing investment in high-speed internet access, particularly in rural areas....Read More
- 14/03/2019Bombardier appoints P3 headCanada’s Bombardier has appointed a head of P3 for the Americas....Read More
- 04/03/201970 respond to Alberta RFIThe City of Edmonton has received interest from over 70 organizations for a potential light rail transit P3....Read More
- 01/03/2019Advisor picked for NS health P3sNova Scotia has awarded a legal advisory contract for a health P3 scheme....Read More