P3 Hub Canada
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce the third annual P3 Hub Canada, once again to be held in downtown Vancouver.
This year’s event will take place at the Pinnacle Hotel, Harbourfront Vancouver on 31st May and 1st June and will showcase all the latest news and information from the Canadian market.
As with our usual hub events, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions followed by a drinks reception. The second day will be a full conference with several panel discussions focussing on the all the latest industry issues.
It has been a complex 18 months in the world’s most active P3 space, with a new government at the helm and a different approach to the country’s vast infrastructure plans. However, deal flow remains solid and the industry seems to have adjusted to the changes well.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in Canada. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across Canada in 2017 and beyond.
To request the agenda please click here
- 16/05/2017Morneau provides new CIB detailsThe federal cabinet will have final approval of any new projects that are funded through the new Canadian Infrastructure Bank (CIB), according to Finance Minister Bill Morneau....Read More
- Canadian Infrastructure Bank (CIB) to be operational this year; Infrastructure Minister Amarjeet Sohi launches leadership selection process....Read More
- 05/05/2017RFQ for Ontario station P3Infrastructure Ontario has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a new station P3....Read More
- 02/05/2017Manitoba issues schools RFPThe province of Manitoba has issued a request for proposals (RFP) to develop a P3 business case and provide advisory services for four school projects....Read More
- 01/05/2017Winner for Ontario hospitalInfrastructure Ontario (IO) has selected the preferred bidder for the the Groves Memorial Community Hospital...Read More
- 20/04/2017FC for BC wastewater plantBritish Columbia’s Capital Regional District has reached financial close on the McLoughlin Point Wastewater Treatment Plant P3 project....Read More
- 11/04/2017Shortlist for BC wastewater P3Three teams have been shortlisted for the Residuals Treatment Facility P3 project in Victoria, Canada....Read More
- 10/04/2017RFQ for Ottawa Trillium LineThe City of Ottawa has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the second part of the Stage 2 Light Rail Transit Project....Read More
- 07/04/2017Winner for BC wastewater plantMetro Vancouver has awarded the contract for the $525m new Lions Gate Secondary Wastewater Treatment Plant in British Columbia....Read More
- Three teams have been shortlisted by Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx for the Kipling Bus Terminal project....Read More