P3 Hub Canada
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce that the fourth annual P3 Hub Canada will be held at The Westin, Ottawa, in partnership with The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships, on Tuesday 1 May - Wednesday 2 May 2018.
As usual, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions, a rare opportunity to take part in intimate sessions with public sector officials, followed by a networking drinks reception. The second day will be a full-day conference with several influential speakers and panel discussions focussing on all the latest industry issues.
It has been an interesting 24 months in the world’s most active P3 space, as the federal government implements the next phase of its Long-Term Infrastructure Plan including the recently established Canada Infrastructure Bank. Dealflow continues to be solid and industry interest remains high.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in Canada. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across Canada in 2018 and beyond.
- 23/04/2018Bond launch for Finch LRTThe sponsor consortium responsible for development of Canada’s Finch West light rail transit (LRT) project has launched bonds to finance a portion of the project’s costs....Read More
- 18/04/2018Manitoba rejects P3 for schoolsManitoba is to proceed with the delivery of five new schools, but will not use the P3 model for them....Read More
- Ratings agency Moody’s has changed its outlook for the Province of Ontario to negative amid concerns over spending pressures in the province....Read More
- The global head of infrastructure at a Canadian pension fund has decided to leave the firm, P3 Bulletin understands....Read More
- 16/04/2018Shortlist for Hamilton LRT P3Ontario has shortlisted three teams for the the Hamilton Light Rail Transit (LRT) project....Read More
- 05/04/2018Shortlist for Ontario rail P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx have shortlisted three teams for a rail corridor P3 project....Read More
- 03/04/2018CDPQ appoints infra headCaisse de depot et placement du Quebec (CDPQ) has announced who will manage the Canadian pension fund’s infrastructure portfolio....Read More
- 03/04/2018Sohi to address P3 Hub CanadaMinister of Infrastructure and Communities, Amarjeet Sohi, will discuss the continued role that P3s will play in addressing Canada’s national infrastructure needs at P3 Hub Canada next month....Read More
- 16/03/2018Two selected for Canada energy dealThe Canadian government has pre-qualified two bidders for its request for qualifications (RFQ) for its energy P3....Read More
- 08/03/2018FC for Ontario rail P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx award contract for rail P3 and seal financial close; progress on two other projects...Read More