P3 Hub Canada
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce the third annual P3 Hub Canada, once again to be held in downtown Vancouver.
This year’s event will take place at the Pinnacle Hotel, Harbourfront Vancouver on 31st May and 1st June and will showcase all the latest news and information from the Canadian market.
As with our usual hub events, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions followed by a drinks reception. The second day will be a full conference with several panel discussions focussing on the all the latest industry issues.
It has been a complex 18 months in the world’s most active P3 space, with a new government at the helm and a different approach to the country’s vast infrastructure plans. However, deal flow remains solid and the industry seems to have adjusted to the changes well.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in Canada. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across Canada in 2017 and beyond.
To request the agenda please click here
- 11/04/2017Shortlist for BC wastewater P3Three teams have been shortlisted for the Residuals Treatment Facility P3 project in Victoria, Canada....Read More
- 10/04/2017RFQ for Ottawa Trillium LineThe City of Ottawa has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the second part of the Stage 2 Light Rail Transit Project....Read More
- 07/04/2017Winner for BC wastewater plantMetro Vancouver has awarded the contract for the $525m new Lions Gate Secondary Wastewater Treatment Plant in British Columbia....Read More
- Three teams have been shortlisted by Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx for the Kipling Bus Terminal project....Read More
- 31/03/2017RFQ for Ontario road projectOntario has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) to design, build and finance the Highway 401 Expansion Project....Read More
- 29/03/2017Toronto subway extension progressesToronto City Council has voted to progress the Scarborough Subway Extension project....Read More
- 29/03/2017RFP for Ontario college P3Canadore College of Applied Arts and Technology has invited two firms to submit proposals for a residential P3....Read More
- 29/03/2017Financial close for Hamilton biosolidsUPDATE: The contract has now been signed for the delivery of the biosolids P3 in the Canadian city of Hamilton....Read More
- Canadian municipalities could benefit from using a credit enhancement product pioneered by the World Bank’s Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) together with the EBRD on a Turkish project....Read More
- 27/03/2017IO chief seeks more innovationExclusive: New Infrastructure Ontario president Ehren Cory is seeking to boost levels of innovation following his appointment in the role last month...Read More