P3 Hub Canada
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce the third annual P3 Hub Canada, once again to be held in downtown Vancouver.
This year’s event will take place at the Pinnacle Hotel, Harbourfront Vancouver on 31st May and 1st June and will showcase all the latest news and information from the Canadian market.
As with our usual hub events, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions followed by a drinks reception. The second day will be a full conference with several panel discussions focussing on the all the latest industry issues.
It has been a complex 18 months in the world’s most active P3 space, with a new government at the helm and a different approach to the country’s vast infrastructure plans. However, deal flow remains solid and the industry seems to have adjusted to the changes well.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in Canada. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across Canada in 2017 and beyond.
To request the agenda please click here
- 27/03/2017IO chief seeks more innovationExclusive: New Infrastructure Ontario president Ehren Cory is seeking to boost levels of innovation following his appointment in the role last month...Read More
- 27/03/2017Canadians eye UK smart metersUK energy provider SSE has formed a company with two Canadian pension funds to fund the purchase and installation of smart gas and electricity meters...Read More
- 23/03/2017Canada Budget light on infra detailsCanada’s infrastructure bank is to be up and running this year, finance minister Bill Morneau confirmed as part of his budget announcement....Read More
- 23/03/2017RFQ for Ontario rail P3Metrolinx and Infrastructure Ontario have issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a rail expansion project...Read More
- 22/03/2017Ottawa issues rolling stock EoIThe City of Ottawa is requesting expressions of interest (EoIs) to supply and maintain units for the Trillium Line Extension Project....Read More
- 21/03/2017Parsons names Canada transport VPEngineering firm Parsons has announced the appointment of a new vice president of rail and transit in Canada....Read More
- 20/03/2017Canada govt issues energy RFIThe government of Canada has issued a request for information (RFI) to firms interested in its Energy Services Acquisitions Program (ESAP) P3 proposals....Read More
- 16/03/2017RFQ for Canada court P3British Columbia has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the Abbotsford Law Courts Project...Read More
- 13/03/2017RFQ for $2bn Ottawa LRTThe City of Ottawa has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the $2.5bn Confederation Line Extension Project....Read More
- 13/03/2017FC for Canada Highway 427Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and its private partner have reached financial close on the Highway 427 Expansion project....Read More