P3 Hub Canada
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce that the fourth annual P3 Hub Canada will be held at The Westin, Ottawa, in partnership with The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships, on Monday 1 - Tuesday 2 May 2018.
As usual, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions, a rare opportunity to take part in intimate sessions with public sector officials, followed by a networking drinks reception. The second day will be a full-day conference with several influential speakers and panel discussions focussing on all the latest industry issues.
It has been an interesting 24 months in the word’s most active P3 space, as the federal government implements the next phase of its Long-Term Infrastructure Plan including the recently established Canada Infrastructure Bank. Dealflow continues to be solid and industry interest remains high
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in Canada. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across Canada in 2018 and beyond.
- 21/02/2018P3 confirmed for BC bridgeThe Province of British Columbia is to adopt a P3 model for a bridge project, with a request for qualifications due in the spring....Read More
- Infrastructure Ontario has extended the RFQ deadline for its Orleans Health Hub Project....Read More
- 19/02/2018RFQ due for BC bridgeThe Province of British Columbia is to issue a request for qualifications (RFQ) to deliver a multi-billion-dollar bridge....Read More
- 15/02/2018Quebec plots study for stadium refurb P3A Quebecoise government body is seeking tenders for a study to develop a potential stadium refurbishment P3....Read More
- 09/02/2018PSP Investments appoints new CEOCanada’s Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments) has appointed a new president and chief executive officer (CEO); outgoing CEO to join Blackrock...Read More
- 09/02/2018Canada seeks P3 advisorsThe Government of Canada is seeking P3 advisory services for projects across the country....Read More
- 08/02/2018P3 league tables to be revealedSuccess in the global P3 market is to be showcased in the inaugural Projects Bulletin League Tables due to be released in March....Read More
- 07/02/2018FC for Toronto hospital P3A hospital P3 in Toronto has reached financial close....Read More
- 07/02/2018FC for British Columbia waste P3A waste P3 in British Columbia has reached financial close...Read More
- 06/02/2018RFP for Ontario P3 software dealInfrastructure Ontario (IO) has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for a P3 payments system....Read More