P3 Hub Canada
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce that the fourth annual P3 Hub Canada will be held at The Westin, Ottawa, in partnership with The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships, on Tuesday 1 May - Wednesday 2 May 2018.
As usual, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions, a rare opportunity to take part in intimate sessions with public sector officials, followed by a networking drinks reception. The second day will be a full-day conference with several influential speakers and panel discussions focussing on all the latest industry issues.
It has been an interesting 24 months in the world’s most active P3 space, as the federal government implements the next phase of its Long-Term Infrastructure Plan including the recently established Canada Infrastructure Bank. Dealflow continues to be solid and industry interest remains high.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in Canada. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across Canada in 2018 and beyond.
- 05/04/2018Shortlist for Ontario rail P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx have shortlisted three teams for a rail corridor P3 project....Read More
- 03/04/2018CDPQ appoints infra headCaisse de depot et placement du Quebec (CDPQ) has announced who will manage the Canadian pension fund’s infrastructure portfolio....Read More
- 03/04/2018Sohi to address P3 Hub CanadaMinister of Infrastructure and Communities, Amarjeet Sohi, will discuss the continued role that P3s will play in addressing Canada’s national infrastructure needs at P3 Hub Canada next month....Read More
- 16/03/2018Two selected for Canada energy dealThe Canadian government has pre-qualified two bidders for its request for qualifications (RFQ) for its energy P3....Read More
- 08/03/2018FC for Ontario rail P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx award contract for rail P3 and seal financial close; progress on two other projects...Read More
- 08/03/2018Deadline extension for Canada P3 mandateThe Canadian government has extended the deadline for a contract to provide P3 advisory services....Read More
- 05/03/2018Canadian P3 affects Laing O’RourkeLaing O’Rourke's delayed results for the year ended 31 March 2017 reveal a pre-tax loss on its investments business, primarily due to historic troubles on a Canadian hospital P3....Read More
- 05/03/2018Final bids in for Ontario healthcare P3Shortlisted teams have submitted responses to the RFP for a healthcare P3 in Ontario....Read More
- 02/03/2018RFQ for Metrolinx Lakeshore P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx have issued a request for qualifications for a rail P3....Read More
- 02/03/2018Updated: FC for Ontario hospital P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) has appointed a winner for a hospital P3, as the consortium has reached a deal with one international lender....Read More