P3 Hub Canada
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce that the fourth annual P3 Hub Canada will be held at The Westin, Ottawa, in partnership with The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships, on Tuesday 1 May - Wednesday 2 May 2018.
As usual, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions, a rare opportunity to take part in intimate sessions with public sector officials, followed by a networking drinks reception. The second day will be a full-day conference with several influential speakers and panel discussions focussing on all the latest industry issues.
It has been an interesting 24 months in the world’s most active P3 space, as the federal government implements the next phase of its Long-Term Infrastructure Plan including the recently established Canada Infrastructure Bank. Dealflow continues to be solid and industry interest remains high.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in Canada. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across Canada in 2018 and beyond.
- 05/03/2018Canadian P3 affects Laing O’RourkeLaing O’Rourke's delayed results for the year ended 31 March 2017 reveal a pre-tax loss on its investments business, primarily due to historic troubles on a Canadian hospital P3....Read More
- 05/03/2018Final bids in for Ontario healthcare P3Shortlisted teams have submitted responses to the RFP for a healthcare P3 in Ontario....Read More
- 02/03/2018RFQ for Metrolinx Lakeshore P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx have issued a request for qualifications for a rail P3....Read More
- 02/03/2018Updated: FC for Ontario hospital P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) has appointed a winner for a hospital P3, as the consortium has reached a deal with one international lender....Read More
- 01/03/2018Winner for BC courthouseBritish Columbia has selected a preferred bidder for the $150m Abbotsford law courts project....Read More
- 28/02/2018Industry awaits Canada infra bank plansExclusive: The Canadian market has backed recent federal P3 plans, although has expressed lingering concerns about details surrounding the government’s Canadian Infrastructure Bank (CIB)....Read More
- 23/02/2018IO seeks bids for new courthouse P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and the Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG) have issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a new consolidated courthouse project....Read More
- Infrastructure Ontario and the Ministry of the Attorney General have awarded a fixed-price contract for the Toronto courthouse project....Read More
- 21/02/2018P3 confirmed for BC bridgeThe Province of British Columbia is to adopt a P3 model for a bridge project, with a request for qualifications due in the spring....Read More
- Infrastructure Ontario has extended the RFQ deadline for its Orleans Health Hub Project....Read More