P3 Hub Canada
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce the third annual P3 Hub Canada, once again to be held in downtown Vancouver.
This year’s event will take place at the Pinnacle Hotel, Harbourfront Vancouver on 31st May and 1st June and will showcase all the latest news and information from the Canadian market.
As with our usual hub events, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions followed by a drinks reception. The second day will be a full conference with several panel discussions focussing on the all the latest industry issues.
It has been a complex 18 months in the world’s most active P3 space, with a new government at the helm and a different approach to the country’s vast infrastructure plans. However, deal flow remains solid and the industry seems to have adjusted to the changes well.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in Canada. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across Canada in 2017 and beyond.
To request the agenda please click here
- 07/02/2017Ontario issues third green bondThe government of Ontario has issued its third green bond, which will be used to finance a number of environmentally friendly P3 projects...Read More
- 03/02/2017Three shortlisted for Toronto health P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and West Park Healthcare Centre (WPHC) have shortlisted three teams to design, build, finance and maintain a hospital development project in Toronto...Read More
- 02/02/2017RFQ for Ontario LRT P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx have issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the Hamilton Light Rail Transit (LRT) project...Read More
- 31/01/2017Winner for Hamilton Biosolids P3A preferred bidder has been named for Canada’s Hamilton Biosolids P3...Read More
- 30/01/2017Laing O’Rourke took C$153m Canada P3 hitContractor Laing O’Rourke has revealed that the problems on its Canadian P3 scheme forced a £93m (C$153m) write-down on the project....Read More
- 27/01/2017RFQ for Canada police P3Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services have issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a police P3 bundle...Read More
- 25/01/2017Winner for Toronto health projectInfrastructure Ontario (IO) and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) has selected a preferred bidder for the redevelopment of the Toronto health facility...Read More
- 24/01/2017Winner for Canada Highway 427 ExpansionInfrastructure Ontario (IO) and the Ministry of Transportation have selected the preferred bidder to design, build, finance and maintain the Highway 427 Expansion project, P3 Bulletin understands...Read More
- 23/01/2017RFP issued for Ontario stationInfrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx have issued a request for proposals to two teams to design, build and finance the Cooksville Station project...Read More
- 19/01/2017EoI issued for Canada ice rinkA Canadian city has advertised a request for expressions of interest (EoI) for an ice arena to be delivered under a P3 model...Read More